Hi Kim,
Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!
It’s all almost over… Imagine that. For forcing us all to write letters, I’ll make this the shortest letter.
Kidding aside, I’d like to thank you for the dinner bonding sessions we’ve had. I believe everyone knows that you’re at the center of that group. If you’re not there, no one will have anything to say and the dinner tradition won’t last long. I’m guessing that offended you a little, but I meant that with no offense intended.
When Charles passed the DMT lead role to me, he wanted me to somehow bring the team closer, believing that he wasn’t able to accomplish that. Not being a good conversationalist, nor a ‘bibbo’ (that’s the first Filipino word I used in all my letters…) person, I couldn’t do that for Zari and Grace. Tam-san is already very vocal and is close enough with everyone else. Although Nico cracks jokes once in a while, I don’t think he felt very close to the team. We bully Dino to strengthen friendship. Maybe the dinner gatherings made Zari and Nico (a little?) feel closer to the team. I believe that, anyway. So for that, thank you.
Anyway, good luck on your next role and future endeavors. Hope you enjoy yourself in your new team. And I hope you still remain close with your MDM teammates. Happy holidays!
Wow Jake. Believe me but I read your letter just now. Super touched naman ako. Is that true? Ang saya ko kung sakali. You know naman na my only goal everyday is to make everyone happy. Kahit ako ung nabubuly. Thanks din Jake. I might haven't wrote you a letter but super naapreciate ko lahat ng conversations and dinners natin together. Actually namimiss ko na nga ung mga dinnermates ko. At ung mga special guests natin. Syempyre, MDM will always be close my heart. And so the people too. Good luck din sa career mo, alam ko na yung other choice mo pero nagstay ka pa din. Alam mo naman na you can talk to me whenever you need someone talkaltive. Haha. Thank you for this letter! :)
ReplyDelete