Hi Fe,
Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!
I guess there’s no need to make a farewell speech since we’ll be in the same team. Are you excited? As for me, I’m having mixed feelings. I liked the team, so the idea of being separated seems melancholic. But at the same time, I’ll finally be released from the pressure of being a lead, which makes me happy.
It’s not that I didn’t enjoy being your lead. It was a very interesting and fun experience. But being pressured by the customers and higher ups, like Marjanne, is scary for me. Part of my fears is also due to my lack of knowledge in the QA processes. I think that’s pretty obvious. Because of that, I was always scared of what will happen if both you and Brooke happened to take a leave at the same time. Thankfully, that didn’t happen and I really appreciate that.
I’m sorry if I didn’t meet your expectations as a lead. I’m quite unorganized, so I couldn’t schedule 1:1’s properly, always assuming that I will be busy with some stuff in the coming days. I’d also have to thank you for asking me to schedule 1:1s.
Anyway, hope you enjoy the holidays. See you in Java!
No comments:
Post a Comment