Hi Dino,
Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!
How’s the feeling of being the newest member of HP MDM-AM before it dissolves? I hope you’re not feeling so down about it. But based on my observation, though you might feel a little sad about it, you won’t get too depressed over it. How can I say that? Well, while I’m typing in this message, you’re watching some video behind me. Doesn’t look like you’re taking any effort to preserve some memories or bond with the team more. That’s just my observation. If I’m wrong, then I’m wrong.
The paragraph above was created, not in the intention of angering you, judging you, or making you feel guilty of anything. Observation is just part of who I am (or at least I want to be), and that paragraph is meant to share something about me.
I mentioned before that bullying you was a sign that people are close to you. Do you agree now? Maybe you already realized this before, but I just didn’t notice (so much for observation). Though I seemed like I was just joking or justifying our ‘bullying’ you, I actually sincerely meant that. People can be kind to strangers, acquaintances, and friends. But true friendship is when these people can freely tease and make fun of each other. After all, they know that their friendship won’t break off just because of these simple things.
Moving on, I’d like to thank you for your hard work with the team. Good luck on your next role and your future endeavors.
No comments:
Post a Comment