Hi Grace,
Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!
Being Anz’ buddy, I know you’ve had a very difficult first few months. You prolly had it harder than the other deans. But I didn’t make it easier for you, because I believed in trial by fire (you improve more when being bombarded with difficult work). Though I think I also interfere too much in some tickets, which made my plan ineffective. I hope you didn’t feel that way. And I hope you really felt that you improved a lot, not in terms of technical knowledge, but in your non-technical skills (like character, people skills, etc).
I apologize for not taking much time for you guys. We were supposed to have monthly 1:1s, where we will not just talk about work-related stuff, but also non-work and career-related topics. But not being an organized person, I wasn’t able to schedule 1:1s properly. Not being a good conversationalist, I wasn’t able to provide you with fruitful 1:1s. I hope I didn’t make you feel left out or ignored. I hope you really felt part of the team. And I hope you enjoy yourself in your next team.
Thank you for the psychological tests you shared before. I’m actually quite interested in those kinds of things and I really enjoyed those. Too bad we stopped having those (I blame the lack of ports in conference rooms). Anyway, I’d also like to thank you for your hard work. Good luck on your next role and your career. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment