Hi Abby,
Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!
How does it feel now that it’s all almost over? Does it feel sad, exciting? Though it may seem sad, I hope you are able to look forward to your next team and role. Did this paragraph seem generic to you? Well, it’s not… honest!
Anyway, thank you for your hard work, especially during your stay in DMT. Though I admit that we’ve had some problems where the customers escalated us to the higher ups, those experiences have been helpful to my growth as a lead. I hope it worked out that way to you as well.
This is the part where I’m supposed to admit that I was intimidated by you before. But as Chelmi already mentioned that (1:1’s are supposed to be confidential!!!), then I guess there’s no need to. Sure, I really had nothing to worry about, since you’re nice to us. But the fact that you can also be intimidating is scary to a passive person, such as me. No offense meant… I’m actually also thankful for that since it also helped a lot in my growth.
Anyway, hope your stay in MDM has been a very fulfilling experience for you. I also hope you enjoy yourself in your next team. Good luck on your next role and your future endeavors. Happy holidays!
No comments:
Post a Comment