Blogger Widgets

Hanne

Hi Young Mam,

Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!

It’s over! It’s all over! Well, almost… How’s NALA IMT? Though I can’t really tell if it has been stressful and difficult for you, I’d like to say that you did very well as the NALA IMT lead and event management. At least, it seemed that way to me.

I’m not surprised though. You have already stood out, even during your stay in DMT. You were already following up Admin-stuff to your teammates without being asked (I was even pressured back then because of that). We already knew back then that you will be an amazing lead.

Anyway, hope your stay in MDM has been a very fulfilling experience for you. I also hope you enjoy yourself in your next team. Good luck on your next role and your future endeavors. Stay pleasant and smiling!

2 comments:

  1. Wow jake (young sir) you are so sweet. Thanks for all the help you have given me even way back when I was still in DMT and just recently that we were co-leads. I know you will be successful in life as I consider you as one of the best out there. Just always do your best as you always do. ;) I admire on how amazing you are as a lead. You are cool yet you still manager to be serious/strict with your team mates. I know you will always be a team lead in your own ways. ;) Good luck on your next role and see you around IPC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natuwa ako sa username mo. Parang gusto ko palitan yung 'young mam'. Hope I remember to when we see each other in McKinley.
    I'm very thankful of your comments on how I did. I didn't think I've met the expectations of others. But now, I feel like I did pretty well in my own way.
    But this doesn't change the fact that I still feel challenged and inspired when I think about how well you did. I admired the way you cared and guided your team for their growth. I want to do just as well when I have to lead a team again.
    See you, girly girl!

    ReplyDelete