Blogger Widgets

Abet

Hi Abet,

Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!

Thank you very much on guiding me and encouraging me to keep on doing better. I think I might have just kept a low profile during my L2 dean days without your encouragement and your recognitions in the small things I was able to accomplish.

I don’t think I was able to act naturally around you. I think you’re also aware of that. The reason for that is because I’m subconsciously placing people I know in levels, and I can only act naturally around those near my level. The face that I never could act normally around you is because of my respect for you. You didn’t let things hinder you in what you want, easily tearing down obstacles you face (at least it seems effortless from our point of view). And I really respect you for that.

Anyway, thank you for guiding us both in work-related and non-work stuff. Good luck on your next role and your future endeavors. Please take care of Nico and Dino. Happy holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment