Blogger Widgets

Brooke

Hi Brooke,

Merry Christmas and Happy Voyage!

I remember when you were just arriving to the team. I was also new to my role as DMT/QA lead. Being a DMT resource before, I had little worries about DMT. But I was scared of having a new resource in QA team. How will I answer her questions? How will I help when QA encounters issues? Questions like these haunted me. Thankfully, everything went better than expected. Fe and Richard were there to answer questions I can’t answer myself. Before I knew it, you were already capable enough to support QA by yourself. Pretty soon, I was already confident that QA team is in capable hands.

Then Voyage came, and Fe happened to be on training during the KT sessions. I’m proud and happy that you’re able to go through with it properly. We may have placed too much pressure on you, making you do that. But since you lived through it, that’s a chalk up to your experience. Hope you learned something or grew from that experience. (Ignore grammar mistakes, please)

I think you’re the only one I didn’t schedule any 1:1 sessions with. Well, you were against the idea, when I brought it up once. After all, we had 1:1 sessions in taxis. I don’t know if you were afraid of having 1:1 sessions. I used to be afraid of them when I was new in the team. But it’s not really scary. It’s kinda like a conversation with an agenda. Well, it’s really my fault that I wasn’t able to hold any 1:1’s in the first place, due to my lack of planning skills. Just wanted to let you know how 1:1’s are like, anyway.

Moving on, I’d like to thank you for your hard work with the team. Good luck on your next role and your future endeavors. Happy holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment